- LA Bail Bonds 310-788-0777
- Burbank Bail Bonds 818-845-1225
- Glendale Bail Bonds 818-845-1215
- Pasadena Bail Bonds 888-224-5688
- Hollywood Bail Bonds 213-229-0000
- Van Nuys Bail Bonds 818-845-1216
- North Hollywood Bail Bonds 818-550-1552
- Northridge Bail Bonds 818-545-0911
- Orange County Bail Bonds 714-265-0900
- Riverside Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
- San Bernardino Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
- Ventura Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
Glendale Bail Bonds
For Glendale bail bonds service that's fast, friendly and professional, trust 1-800-BAIL-BOND as your company of choice. We're located with our main headquarters just up the street from Glendale near the Police Station, you'd have a tough time finding a bail bonds agency that can get your loved one released from any Glendale holding facility or police station faster than us. While most bail bond agencies are spread thin and can contribute to wait times, the bulk of our service comes from cities like Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena and Van Nuys so you can trust us to be efficient and professionally experienced enough to get your loved one out of custody fast.
Quick Bail Bonds Company In Glendale
- Full-service bail bonds in Los Angeles County and beyond.
- Quick bail bonds in Burbank-our main offices are located right outside the Burbank Police Station.
- Fast bail bonds in Pasadena because of our close location!
- Quick bail bonds service to the nearby Van Nuys Jail.
- Downloading online bail bonds forms allows for fast service in Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino and Ventura!
24 Hour Bail Bonding Company
- 1-800-BAIL-BOND is open for business 24 hours so we can free your loved ones as fast as the process takes to get booked and released in their particular law enforcement station.
- You can always call our offices at 1-800-BAIL-BOND 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for professional and quick bail bonds service.
- Knowing the law enforcement station where your loved one is being held is beneficial for faster service, but if you don't, not to worry! A bail bondsman can find their location for you regardless of where they are in California.
Fast Bail Bonds in Los Angeles
- 1-800-BAIL-BOND is open 24-7 so we can provide fast service and get your loved one out of jail no matter when or where in Los Angeles they were arrested and booked by authorities.
- Online bail bonds forms can be downloaded from our homepage and filled out for faster release of your loved one.
- We always want to provide you with quick bail bonds service, regardless of where you are in California. If we can't get a bail bonds agent to your loved one's location quickly, we'll send a closer bail bonds company instead.
- While no bail bond agency can control the actual booking and releasing process of a particular law enforcement facility, dictate the current arrest volume or speed up the time it takes to see a judge, we can expedite the bail process by faxing or emailing initial paperwork while a bail bondsman is en route so your loved one doesn't spend any unnecessary time in custody.
- 1-800-BAIL-BOND provides particularly fast bail bonds service to Los Angeles townships, especially Burbank, Pasadena, Van Nuys and Glendale.
- We provide bail bonds in Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura, so call us even if you're outside of Los Angeles. If necessary, we'll refer you to an affiliated bail bond agency closer to your loved one.
Glendale Police Station
131 N. Isabel St
Glendale, CA 91206
Glendale Bail Bonds Blog
The Burbank police station announced it would be closing for renovations due to serious water damage starting on April 11th of 2011, for a period expected to be six months. Well, six months have come and gone, and the remodeling is still continuing. Optimistic views have the project wrapping in early 2012.
ShareTweetThe bail process is something that most people aren’t extremely familiar with, but it is actually a fairly simple process designed to protect the rights of arrestees to a fair trial for their alleged crime. The bail bonds industry as a whole exists in a couple different avenues throughout the United States—federal crimes carry their [...]