- LA Bail Bonds 310-788-0777
- Burbank Bail Bonds 818-845-1225
- Glendale Bail Bonds 818-845-1215
- Pasadena Bail Bonds 888-224-5688
- Hollywood Bail Bonds 213-229-0000
- Van Nuys Bail Bonds 818-845-1216
- North Hollywood Bail Bonds 818-550-1552
- Northridge Bail Bonds 818-545-0911
- Orange County Bail Bonds 714-265-0900
- Riverside Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
- San Bernardino Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
- Ventura Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
Lancaster Sheriff Station501 W. Lancaster Blvd.
The Lancaster Sheriff Station provides police services to the city of Lancaster, and the communities of Lake Los Angeles, Quartz Hill, and Antelope Acres. Those who are arrested in these areas are taken to the Lancaster jail where bail may or may not be required for release. Detainees who do not post bail will be held until their court date.
If the defendant does not get released, he or she is often transferred to another facility. Usually, inmates are transferred to the Men's Central Jail in Downtown Los Angeles or, depending on occupancy, to Santa Clarita Jail.For additional arrest and bail information for the Lancaster sheriff station contact us at 1-800-224-5266 (1-800-Bail-Bond).
Areas we Serve for Bail Bonds
- Bail Bond Indemnity Agreement
- Indemnity Agreement Form Surety Bail Bond
- Indemnitor/Guarantor Checklist
- Fax Credit Card Authorization Form
- Disclosure Notice
- Full Package
Bail Bond Information
Bail Bond is a laymen word of “surety bond”, which is a guarantee places by a state licensed bail bondsman who is backed by an insurance company...
Bail is determined by the judge, depending on the severity of the charges, flight risk and other similar case bail amounts. In the State of California, the cost of a bail bond is... more bail bond answers