- LA Bail Bonds 310-788-0777
- Burbank Bail Bonds 818-845-1225
- Glendale Bail Bonds 818-845-1215
- Pasadena Bail Bonds 888-224-5688
- Hollywood Bail Bonds 213-229-0000
- Van Nuys Bail Bonds 818-845-1216
- North Hollywood Bail Bonds 818-550-1552
- Northridge Bail Bonds 818-545-0911
- Orange County Bail Bonds 714-265-0900
- Riverside Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
- San Bernardino Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
- Ventura Bail Bonds 1-800-224-5266
Pico Rivera Sheriff Station6631 Passons Blvd.
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
The Pico Rivera Station provides law enforcement services to city of Pico Rivera along with the unincorporated area of West Whittier. Because it is a smaller facility, defendants who are not bailed out quickly are often transferred to larger facilities. Men are generally transferred to Twin Towers Jail in Downtown Los Angeles. Women are normally transferred to Lynwood Jail at the Century Station.
The process involved in transferring an inmate can often take up to 24 hours adding a considerable amount of time to their incarceration. Thus, it is best to start the bail bond process early as to ensure a faster release for your loved one.For additional arrest and bail information for the Pico Rivera sheriff station contact us at 1-800-224-5266 (1-800-Bail-Bond).
Areas we Serve for Bail Bonds
- Bail Bond Indemnity Agreement
- Indemnity Agreement Form Surety Bail Bond
- Indemnitor/Guarantor Checklist
- Fax Credit Card Authorization Form
- Disclosure Notice
- Full Package
Bail Bond Information
Bail Bond is a laymen word of “surety bond”, which is a guarantee places by a state licensed bail bondsman who is backed by an insurance company...
Bail is determined by the judge, depending on the severity of the charges, flight risk and other similar case bail amounts. In the State of California, the cost of a bail bond is... more bail bond answers